Want to work in a challenging environment which is constantly changing? Join DEGIRO and be part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. As a result, DEGIRO has quickly become one of the largest brokers in Europe.
We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates.
Our success is our strong community of top professionals: we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 340 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly occupy landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
Due to our growth our NIDS department (Network, Infrastructure, Database and Security) is looking for an IAM Administrator.
IAM stands for Identity and Access Management. The focus of our IAM Administrator is reviewing, granting and monitoring systems and network access throughout the organization in compliance with corporate policy, processes and procedures. You will actively process access requests (provisioning, change of access, offboarding). This is very much a hands-on role.
- Provide input to information security policy and plan;
- Define cyber security standards and best practices in relation to IAM;
- Instruct Cyber Security Awareness programs in relation to IAM;
- Implement proactive measures;
- Monitoring authorization creep / access aggregation;
- Secure working environment and production platform.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification;
- Cyber Security qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CAMS/CIAM/CIGE/CIMP preferred;
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on work experience with IAM design, implementation and operation;
- Good understanding of access control models;
- Good understanding of security models;
- Experience with and being able to implement or advice teams on (federated) identity (I.e. SAML, oAuth, OpenID, ADFS, access control models) in software/systems;
- Experience with Active Directory / LDAP;
- Experience with PKI;
- Good understanding of network protocols/technologies such as TCP/IP, HTTP, RDP, FTP, SMB, DNS, VPN;
- Knowledge regarding Cryptography in general;
- Good coding/scripting experience at least in two of Bash, Powershell, Python, Perl, Ruby, Java, C / C++;
- Understanding of security frameworks and guidelines such as ISO27001 (preferred), NIST or equivalent;
- Understanding of data security regulations such as GDPR;
- Current knowledge and constant up-to-date awareness of cybersecurity trends and hacking techniques.
We prefer (but not required)
- Knowledge of the Dutch Financial Industry security regulations (DNB good practice);
- Experience collaborating with Auditors;
- Experience with Office 365 Security;
- Experience with CI/CD;
- Experience working with or working as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE).
Furthermore you have
- Professional experience in a system administration role supporting multiple platforms and applications;
- Ability to communicate network security issues to peers and management;
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding systematic problem-solving skills;
- A deep sense of ownership and urgency.
You’ll be part of a fast forward moving company in Amsterdam. You’ll work in an international environment with a flat and open structure. The team you will join is eager to learn and supportive of each other. Drinks on expiry Friday nights and lunch shared with your colleagues are all part of the experience.
Additionally, we offer
- A good salary and the possibility to earn a bonus;
- A lot of interesting projects to work on;
- A lot of freedom in executing your role.
If you are interested please upload your resume and motivation letter via the link below.
If you need further information, you can contact us at email@example.com.