About the job
In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. As a result, DEGIRO has quickly become one of the largest brokers in Europe. We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates. Our success is our strong community of top professionals: we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 340 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly occupy landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
We’re currently looking for a Medior Microsoft Azure/Windows Administrator to help us manage our cloud and on-premise infrastructure.
This is a role for someone with strong knowledge of Azure and M365, and a passion for delivering, impact, change and desire to better shape our cloud infrastructure. On the other hand, will be responsible for all IT equipment in the office. This means our colleagues can rely on this person for solving issues with their workstations or any other IT issues. He/she should pro-actively follow and develop procedures and guidelines to install patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, and maintain systems. Person on this position will set up, maintain and extend our office networks, e.g. LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN and will have the opportunity to initiate improvements if needed.
- Responsible for configuring, supporting and resolving issues reported from Degiro business teams with regard to IT equipment in the office. This includes primarily Windows AD, office PCs, laptops, Network infrastructure and etc
- Administration of Windows Server OS family and Desktop Windows editions;
- Providing user support with regard to office equipment
- Network infrastructure configuration and maintenance activities (firewalls, core and edge switches, VLANs, WiFi, etc.)
- In depth Intune Administration
- In depth Office 365/Teams Administration;
- Ensure compliance with Data Loss prevention policies in SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, OneDrive and Teams
- Troubleshooting various issues of Office 365 and Exchange scenarios;
- Coaching and guidance to new joiners or junior team members, onboarding process process support of new colleagues
- At least 5 years of demonstrated work experience as Windows administrator, at least 3 of which as Office 365 Administrator;
- Experience in deployment and maintenance of user domains based on Active Directory
- Depp understanding of best practices on securing Windows environments
- Extensive experience with products such as Intune, Active Directory, Power Shell, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and PowerApps, MS Office 365;
- Experience in scripting with PowerShell and working in Git
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking, DNS, network services;
- Some knowledge of Linux and MAC OS would be considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Azure automation is an advantage;
- One of the following certifications is considered a strong advantage: Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate of Azure: AZ-100/101/103 or 70-533, MCSA Office 365 (70-346 / 347
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic, fast-growing environment and under high-pressure;
- Innovative, collaborative person with a continuous improvement mind-set: a strong preference towards constant improvements and automation
- Good verbal and written communication skills that can adapt to various audiences; advanced English skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-cultural cross-functional teams and bringing together diverse team members and perspectives to find solutions.
- Teamwork: ability to set personal goals, commitments and expectations while working with colleagues and team goals and meeting them
- Resilience and tenacity – you handle the difficult situations. When faced with a challenge, you step up to solve it and do not wait for others to work it out for you.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
- Additional education opportunities;
- Friendly non-hierarchical dynamic working environment;
- We offer you a challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry;
- Career development opportunity in a fast-growing FinTech company;
- A Premium additional Healthcare package;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- An excellent office location; iconic and modern work environment (Millennium Center in downtown Sofia);
- Fresh fruit in the office every day
Do you want to join our team as our new Windows System Administrator – Microsoft 365 Solutions? Then we’d love to hear about you!