Want to work in a challenging environment, which is constantly changing? Join DEGIRO and be a part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. As a result, DEGIRO has quickly become one of the largest brokers in Europe.
We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates.
Our success is our strong community of top professionals: we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 340 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly occupy landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
We are currently looking for a Jira and Confluence Administrator for our office in Sofia. You will support project teams with information management systems that will make the workflow more effective. You will take the full ownership of Jira and Confluence processes, keep it up-to-date and support colleagues in making the most use of the tools! Solid expertise in Jira and strong interest in IT support is mandatory. A perfect candidate should have great organisational skills, great eye for details and be proactive! Working in our innovative environment literally means facing new technological challenges every day.
- Maintain, clean and create new configuration and content in Confluence;
- Support colleagues in creating and maintaining content in Confluence;
- Research, test and implement new Confluence Add-ons in order to bring more usability to Confluence;
- Create, modify and maintain Jira Projects including: workflows, schemes, fields, etc.;
- Clean, standardize and optimize shared objects in Jira in order to maintain and speed up our instance;
- Collaborate closely with Project Leads in order to create/modify Jira projects suited for their needs without adding unnecessary load/content on the server;
- Standardize and maintain Jira user groups and create standardized shared schemes for new and existing projects;
- Maintain, research, test and implement new or existing Jira add-ons in order to extend the usability of Jira;
- Follow and develop procedures and guidelines to install, patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, and maintain Jira and Confluence applications.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing or related field;
- Working experience with Confluence and Jira or similar applications;
- Certification as Jira and/or Confluence administrator is a plus;
- Experience with content management, look & feel of webpages or intranet pages;
- Experience with process business process design and or analysis is a plus;
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Determined to self-learn and develop;
- Able to work independently, take decisions and implement new features related to Jira and Confluence;
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and adapt to changing priorities;
- A team player: able to contribute to a dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills at both a technical and a non-technical level;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
- A friendly dynamic working environment, challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry;
- Personal development focus and support;
- Extensive education and training opportunities;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- A Premium Additional Healthcare package;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
- An excellent office location; iconic and modern work environment (Millennium Center in downtown Sofia).
If you are interested please upload your resume and motivation letter via the link below.