Want to work in a challenging environment, which is constantly changing? Join DEGIRO and be a part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. As a result, DEGIRO has quickly become one of the largest brokers in Europe.
We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates.
Our success is our strong community of top professionals: we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 340 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly occupy landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
We are currently searching for a passionate Automation QA Developer to strengthen our highly skilled and international team in Sofia. As an Automation QA Developer you will be part of a dedicated SCRUM team and would help DEGIRO launch a new ground-breaking product. We look forward to welcoming an inventive person, who has a solution-oriented attitude and is driven by the desire to build great products.
The DEGIRO QA Test Team decides on the best approach to ensure our products’ quality, as well as planning, scheduling, and executing tests. We look for qualified candidates, who are both technically capable and excited to learn and share ideas and knowledge.
- Development of automated test suites for our platform and supporting tools/services (desktop and mobile versions);
- Execution of automated test suites and analysis of results;
- Set up test environments and VMs for platform testing. Active use of Linux OS;
- Develop test frameworks, tools and mock services;
- Maintenance of automated test suites, monitoring of their stability and execution success;
- Communicate testing results, prioritize defects and communicate with developers to ensure proper resolution;
- Take active part in improvement of QA processes and practices and be on trend regarding QA tools and technologies;
- Sharing of knowledge and careful documentation are of key importance in this role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Finance or a related field or equivalent professional experience;
- 2+ years of test automation or development experience;
- Strong knowledge of Java (development and debugging);
- Good experience on Build and Configuration Tools like Maven and Gradle
- Strong knowledge in web services testing via SOAP UI/ REST APIs
- Very good experience in REST Assured
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL, etc.) test scenario and case design, bug reporting, documentation
- Knowledge of Selenium framework, SDLC, Git, Jenkins, HTML and CSS, AJAX, BDD
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communicator with good attention to detail;
Nice to have
Experience in testing of:
- Asynchronous and multithreading applications
- React applications
What we offer
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Friendly dynamic working environment;
- Career development opportunities in a fast-growing FinTech company;
- A friendly dynamic working environment, challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry;
- Personal development focus and support;
- Extensive education and training opportunities;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- A Premium Additional Healthcare package;
- An excellent office location; iconic and modern work environment ( Millennium Center in downtown Sofia);
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
If you are interested please upload your resume and motivation letter via the link below.
If you need further information, you can contact us at email@example.com.