Want to work in a challenging environment, which is constantly changing? Join DEGIRO and be a part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. As a result, DEGIRO has quickly become one of the largest brokers in Europe.
We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates.
Our success is our strong community of top professionals: we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 340 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly occupy landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
We are currently looking for a Senior Linux System Administrator for our office in Sofia. You will be part of proactively thinking team of System Engineers responsible for operating, monitoring, enhancing and extending complex IT infrastructure of the company. Solid expertise in infrastructure design allows us to build stable ground for broad landscape of IT solutions providing real-time service to our clients. Working in such innovative environment literally means facing new technological challenges every day.
- Find and resolve technical problems with our distributed infrastructure and build solutions to prevent them from happening in future;
- Analyze existing systems and find out the possibilities for improvement;
- Automate routine tasks, create scripts and tools to make daily operations more efficient;
- Collaborate with developers providing assistance in introducing new features and satisfying constant growth of our infrastructure;
- Improve our monitoring solutions and handle the outages;
- Keep systems up to date in regards to security compliance;
- Research, evaluate and implement new systems and solutions;
- At least 5 years experience as a Systems or DevOps Engineer in a Linux based environment;
- Sufficient scripting experience, preferably with Shell or Python;
- Experience with operating multiple servers infrastructure (100+);
- Solid understanding of Software Engineering and Computer Science principles;
- Solid foundation in Linux administration and troubleshooting;
- Solid fundamentals in security concepts;
- Ability to work pro-actively and independently;
- Technologies and services we use, operate and rely on: Linux (Centos 6/7), KVM, Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, Mysql, Elasticsearch, Redis, Zabbix, Zimbra, Ansible, Ceph, Git, Logstash etc.
What we offer
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
- Additional education opportunities;
- Friendly non-hierarchical dynamic working environment;
- We offer you a challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry;
- Career development opportunity in a fast-growing FinTech company;
- A Premium additional Healthcare package;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
- An excellent office location; iconic and modern work environment (Millennium Center in downtown Sofia);
If you are interested please upload your resume and motivation letter via the link below.
If you need further information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.