In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. As a result, DEGIRO has quickly become one of the largest brokers in Europe. We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates. Our success is our strong community of top professionals: we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 340 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly occupy landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
We are currently looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our QA Test Team in our office in Sofia, Bulgaria!
The DEGIRO QA Test Team decides on the best approach to ensure our products’ quality, as well as planning, scheduling, and executing tests. We look for qualified candidates, who are both technically capable and excited to learn and share ideas and knowledge.
- Development of automated test suites for our platform (desktop and mobile versions);
- Execution of automated test suites and analysis of results;
- Maintenance of automated test suites, monitoring of their stability and execution success;
- Communicate testing results, prioritize defects and communicate with developers to ensure proper resolution;
- Take active part in improvement of QA processes and practices and be on trend regarding QA tools and technologies.
- Sharing of knowledge and careful documentation are of key importance in this role.
- Degree in Computer Science, Finance or a related field or equivalent professional experience;
- 2+ years of test automation experience;
- Strong knowledge of Java;
- Knowledge of databases (MSSQL, MySQL), unit testing (Tdd, Junit, TestNG), test scenario and case design, bug reporting, documentation, Selenium framework, SDLC, Maven, Git, Jenkins, HTML and CSS;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong communicator with good attention to detail.
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
- Additional education opportunities;
- Healthcare package;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
- A modern work environment (Millennium Center).
If you are interested please upload your resume and motivation letter via the below. If you need further information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.