Want to work in a challenging environment, which is constantly changing? Join DEGIRO and be a part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. As a result, DEGIRO has quickly become one of the largest brokers in Europe.
We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates.
Our success is our strong community of top professionals: we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 370 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly occupy landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
We are currently looking for a motivated Corporate Recruiter (Maternity Cover) with a main focus on our technical roles in DEGIRO.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives;
- Meet with managers and team leads to discuss needs and develop and update job descriptions and job specifications;
- Formulate new strategies and tactics for filling new roles, and brainstorm with senior recruitment management and the hiring managers to create sourcing strategies for each position;
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, referrals, job boards, university boards, recruitment agencies, and events;
- Screen candidates’ resumes and job applications and process referrals and internal applications;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes and how they would fit into the role and team;
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules;
- Maintain proper records in the recruiting department;
- Monitor and evaluate current recruitment statistics and improve processes.
- Academic HR background combined with technical recruiting experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates;
- Professional English working proficiency;
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, technical tests, etc);
- You are an enthusiastic team-player with a pragmatic committed approach and international outlook;
- You have a proactive and energetic personality with excellent decision-making skills.
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Possibility to earn a performance-based bonus;
- A friendly dynamic working environment, challenging job within a fast forward moving company and the opportunity to work with the best in the industry;
- Personal development focus and support;
- Extensive education and training opportunities;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- A Premium Additional Healthcare package;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
- An excellent office location; iconic and modern work environment ( Millennium Center in downtown Sofia);
If you are interested please send your resume and motivation letter via the link.