Want to work in a challenging environment, which is constantly changing? Join DEGIRO and be a part of a team that is changing the landscape of online trading!
In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. As a result, DEGIRO has quickly become one of the largest brokers in Europe.
We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates.
Our success is our strong community of top professionals: we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 340 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly occupy landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
Currently we are looking for a QA Analyst to join our team in Sofia. The QA department in the Sofia office is a second-line department responsible for delivering valuable information to the Board of Directors and operational management with a focus on the customer experience for retail clients of DEGIRO.
- Extract, analyze and understand data related to the client experience at DEGIRO;
- Create, improve, and maintain tools and queries used within the CQA department;
- Assist with monitoring of key processes, as well as client communication;
- Conducting research and interviews to gain understanding of the business process;
- Detecting issues and investigating ways to resolve them and/or increase productivity and performance;
- Compiling and presenting information orally, visually and in writing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or any other relevant field;
- Experience in a similar role: 3+ years;
- Proficiency in English (both written and verbal);
- Good command in Dutch is considered a plus;
- Tech-savvy attitude is a must;
- Basic understanding of VBA and/or SQL required;
- Good Excel skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience within the brokerage/banking industry is considered a plus;
- Experience/knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies is considered a plus;
- Can do attitude and analytical mindset;
What we offer
- Opportunity for a career start in an international company;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Additional education opportunities;
- Healthcare package;
- MultiSport card for access to many different sport facilities;
- 25 paid leave days;
- Fresh fruit in the office every day;
- A modern work environment (Millennium Center).
If you are interested please upload your resume and motivation letter via the link below.
If you need further information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.