In 2013, DEGIRO launched its online brokerage services in The Netherlands. Since then, DEGIRO has expanded across 18 European countries enabling retail investors to benefit from a highly competitive commission structure. As a result, DEGIRO has quickly become one of the largest brokers in Europe.
We provide an award-winning online platform for all types of investors and offer our customers the opportunity to invest globally at unprecedented low rates. Our success is our strong community of top professionals: we have grown from 40 energetic early birds to over 340 highly devoted specialists in just a few years! We proudly occupy landmark buildings in Amsterdam and Sofia.
We are currently looking for a Junior Windows System Administrator to help strengthen our team of ambitious IT professionals at our DEGIRO Amsterdam office.
- Install, support, upgrade, and maintain Windows, Linux and MAC workstations;
- Manage desktops/applications of users on Windows, Linux and MAC;
- Make use of software tools, technologies and industry practices that will benefit our company;
- Maintain and extend our Microsoft Cloud platform;
- Setup, maintain and extend our office networks, e.g. LAN, Wi-Fi, VPN;
- Develop and maintain documentation on infrastructure, software, systems, and disaster recovery methodology;
- Follow and develop procedures and guidelines to install, patch, configure, customize, troubleshoot, upgrade, integrate, and maintain systems.
- HBO, Bachelors or master’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, or related field;
- Working or internship experience with system administration support for software;
- Experience with Windows operating systems (Windows 7,10; Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019);
- Systems/application administrator experience with Windows;
- Knowledge of O365 and M365 solutions would be considered a plus;
- Some knowledge of Linux and MAC OS would be considered a plus;
- Basic understanding of Active Directory, TCP/IP networking, and DNS;
- Knowledge of Atlassian stack software, e.g. JIRA, Confluence would be a plus;
- Knowledge of Voys VoIP system would be a plus;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Able to prioritize tasks effectively and adapt to changing priorities;
- A team player: able to contribute to a dynamic, fast paced environment;
- Excellent communication skills at both a technical and a non-technical level;
- Fluent in English
- Install and troubleshoot Windows 10 workstations (OS, software, antivirus, etc.);
- Create and configure user accounts on the company tools;
- Prepare the workplace for the new employees (Install PC, phone, network cables);
- IT support for internal users (troubleshooting, install printers, configure email accounts, replace PC components, etc.);
- Order IT materials – (workstations, phones, software, spare parts, etc.).
What we offer
- An awesome role within a fast growing International company in Amsterdam (Rembrandt tower) with flat organizational structure;
- Competitive salary with yearly performance-based bonus & pension arrangements;
- Ownership – the freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to get things done – quickly;
- Opportunity to expand yourself professionally and individually;
- Full time position;
- Challenging tasks that require creative solutions;
- Working with the cutting-edge technologies;
- Free Dutch lessons;
If you are interested please upload your resume and motivation letter via the button below. If you need further information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.