After completing her law studies in Hamburg in 1995 and her legal clerkship in Lower Saxony with the second state examination at the end of 1997, Ms Özkan held various management positions at Deutsche Telekom AG from 1998 to 2005.
From 2005 to 2010, she was the branch manager for northern Germany for TNT Post Regioservice GmbH and set up a new unit (TNT-Post Hamburg branch) for the Dutch company in a competitive market.
In the years 2014 to 2020, she was a member of Management Group Germany und Managing Director of PCC Services GmbH der Deutschen Bank (previously trading as: DB Kredit Service GmbH). Previously, Aygül Özkan was Minister for Social Affairs, Women, Family, Health, Construction and Integration in Lower Saxony (2010-2013) and a member of the Lower Saxony state parliament in 2014.
Aygül Özkan is currently Managing Director of Zentraler Immobilien Ausschuss (ZIA) e.V. and represents the leading association of the real estate industry in a wide range of political and business-oriented bodies.
Since 2022, Aygül Ökzan is a Member of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO AG (listed on the regulated market) as well as a Member of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO Bank AG (not listed), since 2023 as Deputy Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO Bank AG.
Ms Özkan also continues to practice as a licensed attorney.
Year of birth: 1971
Resident in: Hamburg
Member of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO AG
First Appointment: May 24, 2022
Currently elected until: Annual General Meeting 2025
Committees of the Supervisory Board: Nomination Committee, Remuneration Control Committee
Lawyer and Managing Director Zentraler Immobilien Ausschuss (ZIA) e.V.
- since 2020 Managing Director Zentraler Immobilien Ausschuss (ZIA) e.V.
- 2014 – 2020 Deutsche Bank Kredit Service GmbH (from 2016 trading as: PCC Services GmbH der Deutschen Bank) – Managing Director / Member of Management Group Germany
- 2014 Member of the Lower Saxony State Parliament
- 2010 - 2013 Minister for Social Affairs, Women, Family, Health, Construction and Integration in Lower Saxony
- 2008 - 2010 Member of the Hamburg Parliament / Chairwoman of the Economic Committee
- 2005 – 2010 TNT Post Regioservice GmbH, Hamburg branch office – Branch Manager
- 2004 – 2005 Deutsche Telekom AG – Head of Business Customer Sales
- 1998 – 2003 Deutsche Telekom AG – from 1999 Key Account Manager, Regulation/Wholesale Division
- 1997 Second state law examination
- 1995 Completion of law studies at the University of Hamburg with the first state law examination
Current Group Mandates
- Member of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO AG, Frankfurt/Main, since 2022 (listed on the regulated market)
- Deputy Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO Bank AG (Member since 2022, Deputy Chairwoman since 2023) (not listed)
Further Mandates in statutory Supervisory Boards
Membership in comparable domestic and foreign supervisory bodies of commercial enterprises
- Member of the Advisory Board of the private bank Donner & Reuschel Aktiengesellschaft, Hamburg (not listed)
- Member of the Advisory Board of ERIC Group GmbH, Berlin
- Member of the Board of Trustees of Konrad Adenauer Foundation
- Member of the Board of Economic Council of CDU, Hamburg Regional Association
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Lebendige Stadt Foundation
- Member of the Board of Trustees of „Haus Rissen“, Institute for International Politics and Economics
- Member of the Board of the “Hamburger Stiftung für Migranten” Foundation