In 1983, Herbert Seuling finished his studies in business administration at the University of Bamberg and started his career as tax advisor. In 1987, he was appointed as certified tax advisory. In 1993 he joined Dr. Mehnert and Seuling Steuerberatungsgesellschaft as managing director and was founder of C.P.A. Dr. Mehnert & Seuling in 1997 which became one of the leading advisory companies in northern Bavaria with more than 100 employees.
He was member of the examination board for certified tax advisors for more than two decades.
Herbert retired end of 2017 and has dedicated his time in various advisory and supervisory roles. Since 2016 he is supervisory board member of flatexDEGIRO AG.
For the first time appointed to:
May 2, 2016
Elected until: 2025
First Appointment: 2016
Current Position: Managing Director M & S Monitoring GmbH, Kulmbach (since 2018)
- 2007–2017 C.P.A. Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft mbH, Founder and Managing Partner
- 2010–2017 C.P.A. Dr. Mehnert, Seuling & Collegen GmbH & Co. KG, Founder and Managing Partner
- 1997–2009 C.P.A. Dr. Mehnert & Seuling GbR, Founder and Partner
- 1993–1996 Dr. Mehnert & Seuling Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH, Managing Partner
- 1990–1992 Independent Tax Advisor
- 1988–1990 Dr. Andrä, Heilmann, Seuling GbR, Founder and Partner
- 1983–1987 Dr. Olaf Andrä, Wirtschaftsprüfer/Steuerberater, Employee, Tax advisor
- 1978 –1983 Master Studies in Business Adminstration, Bamberg (Diplom-Kaufmann)
- Member of the Supervisory Board flatexDEGIRO AG (since 2016, listed company)
Other Supervisory Mandates:
- Member of the Supervisory Board Heliad Equity Partners GmbH & Co. KGaA, Frankfurt am Main (since 2018, listed company)
- Member of the Supervisory Board TubeSolar AG, Augsburg (since 2019, listed company)
- Member of the Advisory Council Bionero GmbH, Thurnau (since 2018, non-listed company)