Stefan Müller started his banking career in 1985 with Bayerische Hypo- und Vereinsbank (today: HVB, subsidiary of UniCredit) and went through different roles, including the securities and private banking business. In 2002, he joined the former flatex Holding AG and became member of the board until 2014.
Today, he is the general representative of Börsenmedien AG, one of the leading financial media companies in Germany. Stefan is vice chairman of the supervisory board of flatexDEGIRO AG and member of the supervisory board of the flatex Bank AG.
For the first time appointed to:
February 23, 2017
Elected until: 2021.
First Appointment: 2017
Current position: General representative Börsenmedien AG, Kulmbach (since 2016)
- since 2016 general representative Börsenmedien AG
- 2002–2016 flatexDEGIRO AG (former United Capital Management AG, flatex AG, flatex Holding AG, FinTech Group AG), member of the Board, general representative, authorized signatory
- 1985–2002 Bayerische Hypo- und Vereinsbank AG, various positions
- 1991–1995 Studies in banking business administration, Bayreuth
- 1996–1997 Management studies at Bankakademie, Nürnberg
- Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board flatexDEGIRO AG (since 2017)
- Member of the Supervisory Board flatex Bank AG, Frankfurt am Main (since 2015)
Other Supervisory Board Mandates:
- Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board Finlab AG, Frankfurt am Main (since 2017, listed company)
- Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board Heliad Equity Partners GmbH & Co. KGaA, Frankfurt am Main (since 2016, listed company)