Stefan Müller started his banking career in 1985 at Bayerische Hypo- und Vereinsbank (today: UniCredit Bank AG operating under its HVB/HypovereinsBank brand) and passed through various functions, including, inter alia, the securities and private banking business.
In 2002, he joined the former flatex Holding AG and became Member of the Management Board until 2014.
Today he is Head of Finance and General Representative of Börsenmedien AG, one of the leading financial media companies in Germany. Furthermore, he is General Representative of BF Holding GmbH, General Representative of GfBk Gesellschaft für Börsenkommu¬nikation mbH and Managing Director of Panthera AM GmbH.
Stefan is Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO AG and a Member of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO Bank AG.
Year of birth: 1969
Resident in: Küps
Member of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO AG (Deputy Chairman)
First Appointment: February 23, 2017 (judicial), initially elected on July 15, 2017
Currently elected until: Annual General Meeting 2025
Committees of the Supervisory Board: Nomination Committee
- Börsenmedien AG, Kulmbach – Head of Finance, General Representative
- BF Holding GmbH, Kulmbach – General Representative
- GfBk Gesellschaft für Börsenkommunikation mbH, Kulmbach – General Representative
- Panthera AM GmbH, Kulmbach – Managing Director
- since 2016 Börsenmedien AG, Kulmbach – General Representative
- 2002–2016 flatexDEGIRO AG, Frankfurt/Main,
(former United Capital Management AG, flatex AG, flatex Holding AG, FinTech Group AG) – Member of the Management Board, Authorised Signatory, General Representative
- 1985–2002 Bayerische Hypo- und Vereinsbank AG, München – various positions
- 1996–1997 Management studies at Bankakademie, Nuremberg
- 1994–1995 Banking economist studies in Bayreuth
- 1991–1993 Banking specialist studies in Bayreuth
Current Group mandates
- Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO AG, Frankfurt/Main (listed on the regulated market)
- Member of the Supervisory Board of flatexDEGIRO Bank AG, Frankfurt/Main, since 2015 (not listed)
Further Mandates in statutory Supervisory Boards:
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Heliad AG, Frankfurt/Main, since 2023 (traded on the open market)
Membership in comparable domestic and foreign supervisory bodies of commercial enterprises: